Kostenloser Deutscher PlayStation Multiplayer online Spiele Clan
Aber kleiner Tipp. Am Anfang musst Du im Online Modus die ersten paar Aufgaben alleine Lösen. Wenn direkt alles klappt muss Du etwa 30 - 45 Minuten dafür einplanen. Erst danach können wir was zusammen machen!
So. Ab heute gibt es wieder ein neues Update mit vielen Fixes und etwas neuem Inhalt.
Hier Einfach mal alles aufgelistet!
New Clothing items have been added to clothes stores.
New Tattoos have been added to the Tattoo parlours.
Four new Hairstyles (2 Male, 2 Female) have been added to all Barbers and Salons.
New Masks have been added to Vespucci Movie Masks.
Two new tire smoke colours are available from Los Santos Customs in Online (Green & Purple).
Four new vehicles (3 cars, 1 plane) have been added to their respective dealers: Grotti Turismo R, Dinka Jester, Albany Alpha, and Buckingham Vestra
Two new weapons have been added to Ammunation: Heavy Pistol, Special Carbine
Three celebrations have been added to Online – Dock, Knuckle Crunch, and Air Thrusting.
Players who are not the host of a job are now shown the ”View Joined Players’ Info” option while on the settings screen. This allows the player to access the list of players in their lobby, allowing muting or viewing profiles and stats.
Fixed an issue where players were unable to claim vehicles after being destroyed in the impound lot.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to give their vehicles nitrous boosts.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to bring vehicles from Single Player into Online.
Fixed an issue in Story Mode where a Titan would blow up when stored in a Hangar.
If a player has already ranked up a character to Rank 20 they will be given the option to skip the tutorial.
A number of vehicles have been added back to vehicles that can be stored in player garages: Karin Rebel (Clean), Beater Albany Emperor, Bravado Bison versions, Bravado Rumpo, Vapid Speedo, Canis Seminole
Full Change List
Players now have the ability to highlight their own blip during Missions.
Head to Head mode is no longer in Beta.
Fixed issue where Leaderboard option was missing from mini-game coronas.
Corrected a small issue where Elf Hats remained on players after the Christmas DLC.
After timing out players are no longer returned to Single Player but will be returned to Online in a new lobby when they choose to return after being kicked.
Matchmaking option is now available within Minigames, defaulting to ‘Off’.
Team colors are now used for “Wasted” messages.
The option to turn off Slipstreaming in Races has been added.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to waste a vehicle boost in a Race whilst on foot.
Rockstar Verified Jobs will now have the ”R* Verified” logo over the photo within coronas.
Enemy players’ blips will now show on the mini map if they are in a player’s direct line of sight.
Removed Rockstar logo for display of Rockstar Verified jobs in the pause menu. This is to help in differentiating between Rockstar Created & Rockstar Verified.
Passengers are no longer stuck respawning if the driver completes the Rally without them.
Fixed an exploit where it was possible for players to repeatedly kill enemies in Missions without completing the Mission.
Fixed an exploit where it was possible to kick another player from a session without the required amount of votes.
Fixed an issue where it was occasionally possible for a character’s face to change after applying a title update.
Fixed an issue where a player’s map blip and HUD could go missing after accepting a NPC invite while in the cinema.
Fixed an issue where Races could be held up by lobby hosts going AFK.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to sell a vehicle immediately after purchasing it for a much higher price.
Fixed an issue where players could be forced into strange poses when being shot when using the switch menu.
Fixed an issue where vehicles were going missing from player’s garages.
Fixed an issue where the Pistol .50 was not being taken into account when being used for the “Pistol Whipped” award.
Fixed an issue where blips showed incorrectly in Survivals.
Corrected a spawning issue with Boats.
Fixed an issue with characters overlapping when viewing hairstyles in the Hairdressers / Barbers.
Catch-Up is now turned off in Races when only one Checkpoint remains.
Corrected an issue where first place messages were being shown incorrectly.
Fixed an issue where a player's vehicle was damaged when it was driven into a garage.
Fixed an issue in the Del Perro Apartments where the buzzer does not work when another player is in the garage.
Fixed an issue where weapons were available in normal (non-GTA) races after dying.
Fixed several exploits where players were able to duplicate vehicles.
Fixed an issue where players could become stuck when entering another player’s garage as a passenger in that player’s vehicle.
Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck if buzzed into an apartment and immediately left.
Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to appear in odd positions when selecting to trade a car for a bike whilst in their garage.
Fixed an exploit where it was possible to set bounties on idle players in Deathmatches.
Fixed an issue where horns did not play their previews fully in LS Customs.
Fixed an issue where players could potentially be moved between garages when the owner left the game.
Fixed an issue where players were not kicked from their apartment after buying one in the same building.
Fixed an issue where it was possible for players in the same Crew to not be placed together.
Added audio to allow players to know when their team / the opposing team has delivered a package.
Height indication arrows have been enabled for players in Versus Missions and CTF.
Fixed an issue with “Timed Out” errors when attempting to join Online from the boot Online option.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to sell free DLC vehicles.
Fixed an issue where custom vehicles could sometimes be used in locked UGC races.
If a Race is locked to a Sanchez model, the player will now be able to pick both the normal and livery version of the Sanchez.
Fixed an issue where invites to Contact Missions could read as “0 players”.
Added functionality to allow Personal Vehicle delivery for when a player is close to their garage.
Fixed an issue where using the Quick GPS before leaving an apartment would not always select the closest location.
The Quick GPS list now contains the Wanted Vehicle option for Simeon.
Earrings are now removed when a player puts on a Mask.
Fixed an issue where Lamar would play the wrong celebration animation if he wins the tutorial race.
Fixed an issue where there would be a slight delay on some celebration animations.
Fixed an issue where an incorrect player name would be displayed above Lamar on celebration screens.
Fixed an issue where some celebrations would clip the camera.
Players in the Cheater Pool will now see a release date rather than a countdown of how long they have left.
Fixed an issue where Aim Settings were not saving correctly when accepting invites into sessions with different Aim Settings.
Fixed an issue where a version of the Sanchez did not have all of the modding options available to it.
Fixed an issue where players could become stuck when entering their garage if a secondary player was in their garage at the same location.
Fixed an issue where using animations to end a phone call could block them from being used again.
The Barber Shop and Tattoo Parlour have been added to the Quick GPS option.
Fixed an exploit where players could teleport into locked vehicles.
Fixed an issue where players could become stuck watching their cars drive around at the end of a Race.
Fixed an issue where the incorrect player name could be highlighted on Leaderboards.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to receive no Cash or RP for finishing first in a Parachuting Race.
Leider immer noch keine neue Garage.
Danke für die Infos Mario !!
Muß am Wochenende auch mal wieder die PS3 anwerfen, sie wurde schon 2-3 Wochen nicht mehr benutzt.
Noch eine Info am Rande.
Mit dem Valentine Update im Februar konnte man Plötzlich keines der normalen Autos mehr vernünftig verkaufen. Sprich ein geklautes und aufgemotztes Auto ging nur noch für maximal 10000$ weg. Vorher je nach Modell bis zu 100000$.
Die Einzigen Fahrzeuge die von der Regel ausgenommen waren, sind komischerweise die Premium Fahrzeuge gewesen.
Anscheinend wurde das eingeführt in dem Zusammenhang das Fahrzeuge immer noch dupliziert werden konnten.
Seit dem aktuellen Update sind die Preise jedenfalls wieder normal!
Noch ein Nachtrag. Es ist jetzt auch möglich sich das Crew Logo auf den Arm oder die Brust als Tattoo machen zu lassen!
So, längere Zeit gab es nix neues. Nun aber schon!
Ab Freitag können neue Job Typen erstellt werden. Nein, die Heists immer noch nicht sollen aber auch bald erscheinen!
Nun gibt es erst mal den Capture Creator!
Bei einem Capture Job müssen 2 Teams ein Objekt einsammeln und es zu der jeweiligen Basis bringen, und das andere Team muss das verhindern!
Quasi ein CTF scenario!
Sobald die Freischaltung erfolgt ist werde ich mich mal wieder ans basteln begeben. Vielleicht kriegen wir ja doch noch mal ein paar Leute zum ausprobieren zusammen?
So für Samstag oder Sonntag?
So, am 13.05. erscheint das Glamour Update das neben neuen Immobilien, 4 Fahrzeugen und einer neuen Waffe auch endlich die Option bietet mehr als eine Immobilie zu besitzen!
Wird auch Zeit!!
Wurde auch mal Zeit...
Das neue "High Life" Update ist Online.
Und neben den Zusätzen gibt es diesmal auch eine ewig lange Liste an fixes!
- Five new High-End apartments have been added to Online.
- The ability to own more than one property has been added to Online. Please note that utility and mechanic charges will also double if you own two properties.
- Mental State has been added. (This is a new approach for Matchmaking based on how often a player kills other players in Free Roam in Online).
- Four new selectable vehicles have been added to Legendarymotorsport.net: Dewbauchee Massacro, Pegassi Zentorno, Enus Huntley, Dinka
- An open-top variant of the Bravado Banshee has been added to Legendary Motorsport.
- The following vehicles have been added to Southern San Andreas Super Autos for purchase: Vapid Dominator, Ocelot F620, Schyster Fusilade, Maibatsu Penumbra, Ubermacht Sentinel XS, Ubermacht Sentinel, Invetero Coquette, Grotti Stinger, Coil Voltic
- The Bullpup Rifle has been added to Ammunation.
- Six new horns have been added to Los Santos Customs. Two new Classical Horn options have been added.
- 32 new fitted suit options have been added for male characters.
- Spectate player is now available.
- Non-Contact Races have been added. You now have the option to Race against others without scratching all of your lovely paintwork. Players competing in Non-Contact Races cannot slipstream one another.
- As requested by the Stunting Community, the changes to bike physics in a recent Title Update have been reverted.
- Fixed an issue where dropped items in created Capture Jobs would not be correctly blipped on the map.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not be able to reclaim a vehicle despite it being insured.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to shoot in their garages.
- Maximum Rank has now been capped at 8000.
- The following difficulty changes are going to be made to the Mission “Rooftop Rumble”:
- 50% of FIB agents present at the start of the mission now have high accuracy.
- Additional FIB agents spawn as players attack the parking garage. The agents spawn in two waves of cars.
- After all the agents on foot in the parking lot and the first wave of agents in cars are killed, the mission will either progress in 30 seconds or require players to finish off all FIB agents.
- The FIB agent carrying the documents Martin wants now spawns in a vehicle as the mission progresses.
- The GTA Online Creator will no longer be accompanied by the word “BETA.”
- The Rat-Loader must now be purchased from sanandreassuperautos.com for $6000, as the temporary free period on this vehicle has expired. Please see https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-...icles/201287593 for additional information.
- The ability to play online on a temporary character during an outage has been removed. If the Cloud is offline and a player attempts to enter Online they will be moved back to Single Player.
- Fixed an issue where the water cannon on the Fire Truck did not work correctly.
- Players will be able to choose from their different garages when calling the Mechanic to have a vehicle delivered.
- Fixed various issues where players were able to get through walls and enter restricted building interiors.
- Double-tapping the interaction button will now make the player play a longer, full body version of the interaction.
- Players are now able to purchase and use more than one set of Body Armour. This works along the same lines as purchasing and using Snacks.
- Fixed an issue where if the passenger of a vehicle attacked an Armored Truck, the driver of the vehicle would not be considered as an attacker of the truck.
- Fixed an issue where players were being awarded the Rockstar T-shirt for having a Job verified when they had no Rockstar Verified content.
- Players will no longer receive reminder phone calls for player abilities once they have used that ability.
- So long as a player has enough Cash in their Wallet or Bank, they will now be able to purchase items without having to move Cash around.
- Ambient NPC vehicles have been disabled during the starts of Races.
- Race markers / directions have been darkened during daytime hours to make them easier to see.
- Fixed an issue with the intro camera for Vehicle Deathmatches.
- Added filters for Races, Deathmatches, and Captures in the Create Playlist menu. This will allow the player to view Job subtypes for easier navigation.
- Fixed a small aesthetic issue with showers where the player’s hand did not touch the shower / turn the handle when turning off the shower.
- Fixed an issue where a Personal Vehicle could lose Insurance when exiting from a DLC lobby.
- Fixed an issue where failing a Mission when playing it for the first time then retrying it resulted in a half payout once you succeeded.
-Fixed an issue where a player’s Personal Vehicle could warp across the map if requested when entering their garage.
- Added help text for the first three times a player hosts a minigame for matchmaking explanations.
- Fixed an issue where some DLC vehicles were not appearing in alphabetical order in their respective vehicle selection.
- Added explanatory text for specific lifestyle stat choices.
- Rally passengers now receive the award “The Record Holder” when the Driver sets a world record.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to enter the incorrect Race from other players on a Playlist if they left then rejoined in Spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect Leaderboard titles could show for a Spectator if the Cloud went down.
- Fixed an issue where Mors Mutual would occasionally deliver to a garage despite the player not owning one.
- Players now spawn closer to the road when they die inside the Military base.
- Added functionality to the phone that now allows players to Quickmatch with their friends in the same session.
- Fixed an issue where dropping down onto a drop-off point in a Capture mission would result in spamming of the collection feed message.
- A number of new Paired celebrations have been added for the end of Rally Races.
- Fixed an issue where the Smoking animation, when used in a car, could behave incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Crew Emblems on T-shirts could affect underlying Tattoos on a character’s chest.
- Fixed an issue where masks would not clear properly when a player started an activity, such as drinking Wine, in their apartment.
- Fixed an issue where players would not be idle kicked from Online if they were idling in on a menu in Ammunation.
- Warning messages in garages have been updated to explicitly state what will happen to a vehicle that a player chooses to replace.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to remove their Masks when inside the Strip Club.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting multiple “thank you” text messages from contacts after completing a batch of missions.
- A feed message has been added to show how long a player has been Banned, as well as how long they will remain in the Cheater Pool.
- Fixed an issue where a Dunce Cap was poorly removed when taking and putting on a helmet after getting on and off of a Motorbike.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to become stuck when attempting to find a friends session with no friend being online.
- Fixed an issue where non-player characters could spawn into player apartments.
- Fixed an issue where players could receive the incorrect RP for kills in a Job.
- Fixed an issue where an Alert screen would not appear after cancelling a game invite to Online.
-Fixed an issue where a player’s Personal Vehicle would remain active in Online even after it was replaced in garage.
- Fixed an issue where players were not being removed from an Apartment they did not own after the owner left.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be given the incorrect amount of RP for beating Race World Records.
- Fixed an audio issue where the buzzer could be delayed when buzzing another player into an apartment.
- Fixed an issue where activity prompts such as drinking wine could show to players invited to Apartments but these prompts could not be followed.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to start a Race facing the wrong way.
- Fixed an issue where the last player in a Race could receive an increase to their Bad Sport rating when quitting via their phone.
- A small delay has been added after the Next Job Voting Screen has ended to allow players to see the final choice of Job.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to die before Team Deathmatches started.
- Fixed an issue where it was occasionally possible for the game to hang when entering a minigame.
- Fixed a rare issue where it was possible for the game to hang when attempting to start a Mission as part of a Playlist.
- Fixed an issue where player characters would appear clothed when spawning in their Apartment in the shower.
- If a player enters a Job from their Apartment / Garage without having previously used a Personal Vehicle one will now be spawned nearby to prevent players being stranded.
- Fixed an issue where guns could occasionally turn different tint colours despite no tints having been purchased.
-The Job Details section has been changed so that ‘Rank’ now reads as ‘Opens at Rank’.
-Fixed an issue where it was possible to not be able to replay a Contact Mission that had just been failed.
-All User Created Deathmatches will now be set to Weapon Locked by default.
-Fixed an issue where when a player levelled up a Stat they would occasionally see the previous notifications for the lower level level-up.
- Players will now be able to use Snapmatic filters in Spectator Mode.
-A new option has been added for players to avoid non-weapon / melee Deathmatches.
-Fixed an issue where it was possible for the player to not be able to pick up an impounded Personal Vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where the Bong animation did not sync properly between multiple players in the same apartment.
- Fixed an issue where players would not be able to continue with the Contact Mission “The Los Santos Connection” if the Hacking player died.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become Bald if they had a haircut from the Beach Bum pack then removed the pack.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to lose control of their character after exiting spectating a game of Golf.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for the Mission “Industrial Action” to fail despite completing all of the relevant objectives.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for the Armoured Trucks to continually spawn.
- Fixed an issue where there was a brief hang for players moving into Online from a Single Player session or from a different Online session.
- Fixed a very rare issue where it was possible for the Mechanic to send the incorrect vehicle from the garage.
- When a player respawns in a Deathmatch there is now a two second delay before the radar flashes red to notify other nearby players that a new enemy blip has appeared.
- Fixed an issue where when a player was spectating another player in a Water Race and they respawned they appeared to be driving underwater. -
- Fixed a rare issue where the game could Crash after evading a 3-star Wanted Level.
- Fixed a minor UI issue where the cost of Passive Mode was displayed in the Interactions menu as $0.
- Added a new “none” option for Interaction animations.
- Fixed a very rare issue where it was possible for a player to host two Missions simultaneously with both players being on slightly different jobs.
- Fixed an issue where it was occasionally possible for players to not receive invites to UGC jobs.
- Fixed an issue where the game could hang if a player booting into Online attempted to join another player via game invitation or Join Session in Progress.
- Fixed an issue where Online characters could fail to load when switching into Online from the Xbox store.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to accidentally delete their characters when the Cloud was down.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to become stuck on a loading screen when attempting to test a job in the Creator.
Fixed an issue where joining a friend in a contact mission lobby from a different session didn't allow the player to move sessions.
Fixed an issue where it was possible for in-car animations to continue playing when a player was closing a vehicle door.
Players will be able to select the Radio station that they wish to listen to when spectating.
Added new functionality to allow apartment owners to remove all players from their apartment or move them to their garage.
Fixed an issue where it could take a very long time to leave an apartment when attempting to start a Job.
Fixed a small issue where players could still activate the Apartment drinking activities after drinking themselves unconscious.
Fixed an issue in low end apartments where the player and camera could snap into position when taking a Bong hit.
Fixed an issue where having an expanded radar / minimap up when in an Apartment could break the Pause menu map.
Fixed an issue where players were able to move around the map using the spectating option with the TV in their apartments.
Added new feed messages to show player statistics for completion of various Job types as the player progresses through them.
Fixed a small aesthetic issue where a scroll symbol could appear on Leaderboards when there wasn’t enough information for the scroll function to be necessary.
Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck in the skycam transition when trying to join an active Capture mission.
Fixed an issue where a Cargobob would behave strangely if using the hook to pick up a Mini-Sub.
Fixed an issue where the player occasionally wouldn’t be able to purchase insurance for their vehicle during the car mod tutorial if it happened to be the same vehicle they’d used for the tutrorial race and mission.
Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to respawn in Fort Zancudo if they died in the tunnel running underneath it.
Players will now have a specific blip on the map if they are inside their Apartment.
Fixed an issue where it was occasionally possible to lose player control after drinking a large volume of alcohol in an Apartment then receiving Job invites from NPCs.
Fixed an issue where all players wearing masks in an Apartment would lose them and become wet if the host player took a shower.
Fixed an issue where players could steal or duplicate vehicles.
Fixed an issue where players could occasionally lose control of their character when pressing Y / Triangle after a vehicle was delivered to their garage.
Fixed an issue where incorrect spectating channels / filters could be applied if a player is removed from an Apartment where they are a guest if the owner sells it.
Fixed an issue where passengers would not show when driving into the garage of an Apartment.
A new feed message has been added that shows a photograph and details of a job the player hasn’t played.
Spectators have now been assigned their own icon on the Next Job Voting Screen.
Sawn-Off Shotguns in Gang Attack crates now give the correct amount of ammo.
Fixed a UI issue where the player was told that they were unable to eat whilst in a vehicle.
Fixed an issue where players were unable to back out of the Leaderboard whilst spectating.
Direction arrows during Rally Races have now been updated to appear clearer.
Fixed a rare issue where it was possible for a World Record time to show incorrectly
Fixed an issue where ticker messages could occasionally cease to show during Jobs on a Playlist.
DLC weapons that were picked up during a Deathmatch but had not been purchased in Online by the player who picked them up are now removed after the match ends.
Fixed an issue with spectating players on a Parachuting Race where the final checkpoint could show as a normal checkpoint rather than a final checkpoint.
Fixed an issue where it was potentially possible to become stuck in an infinite loop attempting to join a session with Crew Members.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to be unable to join Online if profile settings were changed whilst in Single Player.
Fixed an issue where players could re-spawn in the same survival wave after dying if death occurred while a spectator is joining.
Fixed an issue where overheads would incorrectly appear on the corona screen.
Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck on spectator camera after joining a playlist and running out of bounds.
Fixed an issue where the player could rarely get stuck on a black screen during a Survival.
Fixed an issue where players could rarely be put onto spectator camera at the beginning of a Survival when they shouldn’t be.
Fixed an issue where survival spectators would sometimes be instructed to get back to the shootout.
Fixed an issue where the player could rarely spawn inside an inaccessible part of the apartment building with no way out.
Players now receive a RP reward if a Challenge they have setup expires as unbeaten.
Fixed an issue where the incorrect Alert message could show when the Cloud was down with regard to creating an Offline character.
Fixed an issue where players could lose ammunition after playing a Forced Weapon & Pickups Deathmatch.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to publish corrupt Capture Jobs after mixing different language characters in description fields.
Fixed an issue where DLC weapons could be lost after completing Jobs.
Fixed an issue where the game would hang whilst attempting to create a second character in an empty slot after signing up to Social Club. (Japan Only)
Added more help text to the Zones function of the CTF Creator.
Fixed an issue where Zones could not be edited once placed in the CTF Creator.
Fixed an issue where after loading a saved, valid Capture in the CTF Creator, the player was unable to publish it until making a modification.
Fixed an issue where the incorrect icon would show when creating content in the CTF Creator.
Fixed an issue where a Capture Mission would have to be re-tested after changing its title.
Fixed an issue where Non-Capture vehicles contributed to Capture vehicle limits.
Fixed an issue where the help text in the Team Start Point menu suggest the player has more/less start points still to place than they actually do.
Added help text to explain why placed Object types change when placing a new Object of a different type in the CTF Creator.
Fixed an issue where the maximum number of players in a UGC Capture Mission was increased by one from what the player set.
Fixed an issue where weapon pickups in Deathmatches would occasionally not show correctly to spectators in comparison to those actually in the Deathmatch.
Fixed an issue where spectating players could be kicked from viewing a friend on a Playlist during the transition between jobs.
Fixed an issue where a spectating player could become stuck in the sky if they attempted to leave an in progress Parachuting Race.
Fixed an issue where Crew Rank was advancing in Social Club but not advancing in-game.
Fixed an issue where requesting a Personal Vehicle delivery in areas such as tunnels could cause a significant slowdown in the game.
Fixed an issue where spawn points placed in the Deathmatch Creator do not register in regular placement mode.
A Corona option to lock weapons in the Corona has been added in the Capture Creator.
Players are now able to add custom objective and blip text in created Jobs in the Capture Creator.
Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to die in the Capture Creator.
Fixed a small issue with the default text when creating a UGC Capture Job.
Fixed an issue where custom objective and blip text would only show for Team 1 in Capture Creator Jobs.
Fixed an exploit where players could continually farm RP by gaining a wanted level then enter a LS Customs to lose it.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to publish restricted content Missions.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to get DLC vehicles for free.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to bring large Single Player only vehicles into Online.
Fixed an exploit where it was possible for players to be able to take ownership of vehicles that are too hot.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to use Auto-Aim in Freeaim sessions.
Fixed an exploit where it was possible to set Team Capture areas very close to Capture objects to allow players to idle and still deliver Capture items.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to insure any vehicle they wanted.
Fixed an exploit where if a player could vote to return to Online if they finished a Job in a premium vehicle they didn’t own to get it for free.
Fixed an exploit where it was possible to pick up Capture vehicles and place them inside the Capture location.
Fixed several exploits where players could become invisible.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to purchase anything in-game for $0.
Fixed an exploit where it was possible to access Mission Creators if they are disabled for maintenance.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to use Single Player cheats in Online.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to use Creators to place props in public games.
Fixed several exploits where players were able to duplicate garages and vehicles.
The Interactions Menu from Online has now been added to Story Mode. This can be accessed by pressing Back / Select.
Fixed a rare issue where some players could have issues with their phone after completing the Story Mode portion of the game.
Na das nenne ich doch mal eine Ankündigung, von der E3:
"Neue Spiele für die PS4 hatte Sony auch im Programm. Nach dem Remake von "The Last of us" (29. Juli) soll im Herbst auch "GTA V" für die PS4 und vermutlich auch für die Xbox One und Windows PCs umgesetzt werden (das sonst inflationär gebrauchte Wort "exklusiv" fiel nicht im Zusammenhang mit GTA V). PS4-Spieler hätten die Möglichkeit, ihre GTA-V-Spielstände von der PS3 und Xbox 360 auf die PS4 zu übernehmen."
Also wird GTA V in Zukunft auf der PS4 gezockt!
So geil GTA V in PS 4 Grafik das wird einfach mal richtig geil
und vielleicht sind bis dahin auch schon mehr Überfälle verfügbar
Wenn man ehrlich ist wurde das auch Zeit das es für die PS4 erscheint, freue mich schon darauf...
Die Frage ist erst mal ob die Grafik wirklich besser wird?
Ich wäre eher dafür die Rechenleistung dafür zu verwenden, das es auch im Online Modus die ganze Tierwelt gibt! So könnte man vielleicht gemeinsame Jagdt Missionen machen, oder es hüpft beim Rennen über den Highway plötzlich ein Hirsch auf die Straße.
Bei über 200km/h kommt das vermutlich ziemlich uncool.
Oder einfach das man wie im Single Player auch mal durch die Windschutzscheibe fliegen oder ein Rad verlieren kann! Oder Sprit verliert was sich entzünden kann.
Die Sachen fehlen bisher alle im Online Modus, wegen zu wenig Rechen Leistung!
|Forum Software von Xobor.de|
Einfach ein Forum erstellen